The first time you buy an electronic whiteboard is to understand its functions. If you don't understand its functions, it must be time-consuming and laborious to use it. In order to make it easier to use in the future, let's first understand the functions of the electronic whiteboard.
Functions of electronic whiteboard
1. The basic annotation and drawing functions can realize screen marking on any computer interface. The shape of the pen can be ordinary pen, row pen and brush. The color of the marking pen can be set at will, the marking content can be erased with electronic rubber at any time, and the marking content can be saved and printed at any time;
2. Mouse function: the electronic pen tip is equivalent to the left mouse button, and the pen body button is equivalent to the right mouse button. Use the electronic pen to realize the functions of mouse click, double click, selection, drag, right click and so on;
3. Restore and update the content of interactive electronic whiteboard.
4. Auxiliary tools: directly use the board quick toolbar to enlarge the screen content, spotlight, view snapshots on the screen, view blackboard books, screen calibration, and call computer applications or visit the set web pages at any time.
5. It has screen capture, layer technology and graphic editing functions; Change static graphics into dynamic, which is more vivid and intuitive. It can also replay the operation content to improve the teaching level and quality.
6. Unlimited page writing function; Teachers can use electronic whiteboards as blackboards, but scientific and technological products are more efficient. Moreover, teachers can open all kinds of documents in advance through the electronic whiteboard, without copying the blackboard word by word, so as to improve the teaching speed and increase the classroom vitality.
2、 Main toolbar function.
1. Start menu button: this button provides functions such as new creation, saving, printing, user switching, tools, system configuration, etc.
2. Switch mode button: click this button to show or hide the main writing window, so as to realize the switching between the computer operation interface and the whiteboard page.
3. Screen annotation button: click the button, which can be transparently written as the main window, translucent main toolbar, allowing users to operate and annotate desktop and other software, annotate PPT, word and other files.
4. New page button: click the button, and the user can select five pages as needed, including new screen page, whiteboard page, blueboard page, blackboard page and background page.
5. Click the delete page button to delete the current page.
6. Page forward button: click this button to turn pages forward between written pages.
7. Page turning back button: click this button to turn back pages between written pages.
8. Zoom out function button: provides the function of zooming out the current page. After clicking the zoom out button, click once on the page, and the page will be 0.8 times smaller with the click position as the center.
9. Zoom in function button: provides the function of zooming in on the current page. There are two ways to zoom in: one is to click the zoom in button and click once on the page to zoom in.
10. Roaming button: click this button to move the content of the page to the desired place.
11. Hard pen: imitate the writing handwriting of hard pens such as pens, ball pens, chalk, etc.
12. Soft pen: imitate the writing handwriting of the brush, which can describe the stroke and the priority of the handwriting
13. Laser pen: attract the attention of the audience by changing the color depth, and the previous handwriting will not disappear until the user performs the next operation.
14. Highlighter: imitate the effect of highlighter, and you can choose different colors for key marking.
15. Smart pen: the smart pen can intelligently recognize the user's hand drawn graphics, and its support objects are non arrow segment, single arrow segment, double arrow segment, non arrow arc, single arrow arc, double arrow arc, triangle, rectangle, square, diamond, angle, circle, ellipse and other graphics categories. It also provides different control points for different graphics, and can adjust the shape of the graphics.
16. Text box button: users can insert text on the page through the text box function and modify the text.
17. Local occluder button: the user can block part of the content that needs to be blocked on the writing page.
18. Media button: click this button to insert various multimedia files on the page and play them.
19. Gallery button: click this button to insert various picture file resources on the page, or collect external resources in the gallery.
20. External link button: click this button to establish a hyperlink in the current page and link to external files, web pages and whiteboard pages.
21. Select button: this button is used to select objects in the page, and different toolbars pop up according to different selected objects.
22. Eraser tool: this button is used to delete different types of objects on the page. Three types of deletion operations are provided: region deletion, page clearing, and click delete.
23. Adjust width and linetype button: click this button to adjust the thickness and linetype of handwriting.
24. Adjust stroke color button: click this button to adjust the color, texture, transparency and other attributes of the stroke object.
25. Fill color button: click this button to fill the closed area of the selected handwriting with color or texture graphics, and change the transparency of the fill color.
26. Customize the recording button. Click this button, the user can record the operation process and voice in the whiteboard software into DPB format files, and watch the recorded files through the play key function.
27. Cancel button: click this button to cancel the previous operation. 28. Redo button: click this button to resume the operation cancelled by the "undo" button.
29. Expand and retract the main toolbar button, which can expand, move and rotate the main toolbar.
When users need to use a certain function, they just need to click the required tool. When the tool icon is surrounded by a thin yellow circle (such as -), it means that it is in the function of the tool.